Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Bad

Happy Birthday Uncle Bad!! Marley looks really scary in this picture, but I don't have access to the others right now, owell. Anyhow, hope you are having a fabulous birthday and Marley says she misses you and loves you, can't wait to see you!! Lei Lei is here with me and I asked her what she wants to say to you for birthday and she says "I don't know, Happy Birthday....and...thank you for the wallet, the Little Mermaid One" Umm whatever she is talking about I dunno, sounds like she thinks it is her birthday, lol. Hope Malia has something real nice planned for you!


3 comments:

Malia said...

Oh sweet Mos, he loves her! I laughed at Kalei's comment, we got her that little wallet, so she was probably thanking him for that. That was such a nice post, I just talked to him and told him that he needed to check it out! We're going to the BYU game tonight, it should be fun, and I want to buy one of those cougar tails, aka the 5 ft. long maple donuts, they look so good!

Marley Girls said...

what...I have never heard of those cougar tails, I think I could like those! Take a picture tonight so I can see what they look like..my mouth is watering, me and the kitties might have to make a trip to dunkin donuts!
I just talked to Brad about his birthday plans, it sounds like fun, he said his dad wants to go to Wendy's for dinner, lol lol.

Kippy said...

Hey Julie! Its Kippy. I just noticed your blog from Kanoe's and your little gal is so cute patootie! I see a lot of you in her! Whats new? Are you working? I am still trying to recruit you ya know. email me!