Thursday, April 17, 2008

Been a While....

I have been lazy about posting the last little while. I wish it was because I have been SO busy, but nope, I have just been lazy. Anyways I don't know where to start, but I will start by posting a few updated pictures of Marley girls!



So this is her new smile that she started doing a few months ago, I have no idea where she came up with it, but here it is. You can see her six big teef's really well!

Marley LOVES her Tally Man, they are the best of friends, and he loves to give her kisses all the time. Talan says "Maaaa" when he sees her, it is sweet.

She loves swimming, which I am happy about because that is what we will be doing ALL SUMMER LONG!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you did a new post, because I was getting tired of looking at the freaky picture of Marley in your last post each time I checked your blog! :) Kara went through a phase where she would always do a big cheesy grin like that. It always cracked us up. Babies do the best stuff!