Sunday, February 17, 2008

What We Have Been Up To

Nothing much has been going on, but here a few pictures I have taken along the way.

Marley loves to feel her teeth with her tongue...she will just sit there with her tongue like that.

Marley now has 4 teeth!! Two on top and two on bottom...needless to say, we will be discontinuing breastfeeding soon.

The other morning while in the kitchen making breakfast I look over to find this, lol!! This is our Mother Hen at her finest! Okay so I lied, I wasn't making breakfast, I think I was eating the breakfast my mom made, I better correct myself before Maile does!

We went and sat in the spa last night, Marley loves it! Look at the rolls on her legs, lol! I love her and all her chubiness!

While attempting to feed her dinner, she kept turning her head around to stare at her dad at the kitchen table. She would totally turn herself all the way around to try to look at him.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is too chubby! That is so cute. That quelf game also looks really fun. I will have to check it out.

the cummard family said...

oh my gosh...chubs! her cheeks couldn't be any fuller, and i love it! the rolls on the legs look just like tills. jelous of the jacuzzi night-thanks for the call ;) kidding of course. can't wait to squeeze tills into that pink polka dot suit!

Anonymous said...

Marley is sooo sweet! She looks like a little woman in the swimsuit and robe! Her and Drew definitely need to meet. They have a lot in common, excpecially those chubby cheeks... love 'em!!!