Saturday, January 19, 2008

WELCOME!

Okay..so here is my blog, so far. It probably would have been a good idea for me to pay or beg somebody to put this together for me because I have spent entirely too much time on it and I am still trying to figure stuff out. I feel like I should get some college credit for all my work! Anyhow, WELCOME to my blog about our little Peay family.

So a little info on our family....
First and foremost our little Marley girls! She is my 6 month old little chubby bunny and I just love her! Most of my posts and pictures will most likely be of her b/c nobody wants to see my mug!
Benny, he is my husband. He is fabulous and in graduate school right now for Occupational Therapy and will be done this summer, yay!
Me, Jules, I am alive and well...I think. I am currently working as a nurse and enjoying squeezing Marley's cheeks on my days off!

2 comments:

youngsters said...

It's about time SISTA!! Welcome to the blogging world. We love the little marsy parz !!

Ern said...

Jules! HOw fun to find you on here! The babe is just gorgeous! KIT! -Erin