Thursday, January 24, 2008

Birthday Treats

Those of you who know me well know that I am not that crafty...however, I do take direction well. Under Maile's direction I helped put together these lovely cookie flower pots for Kalei to take as her Birthday treat for preschool. And by helped I mean I put the flowers on the stick...and that's pretty much it! They turned out so cute so I was trying to think of what I could make one for. So when I got home I asked Ben if he wanted me to make one for him to take to school for Valentines Day and his reply was "Julie, I am not in grade school anymore." So I guess that's a no,sad.
The middle pot was for her to pass out to her classmates and the two little ones were for her teachers.



5 comments:

youngsters said...

Hey all I did was make the cookies !!! Mom did the rest... lol lol. They turned out soo cute :) I actually asked Justin a few months ago if he wanted me to make treats for something to give to people at work and his response was umm sure if you want to... basically a nice way of saying... no not really. lol lol

Marley Girls said...

lol lol...yeah justin says it nice and ben just cuts to the chase.

Malia said...

Those are SO cute and totally remind me of Mom. Do you remember when she made those rice krispy treat hearts with M&Ms in them?

Malia

Lyndsie said...

yummy!! and sooo cute! i want to make some!! :)

See it Try it Love it said...

So cute I absolutely have to do that for something. I never knew you were a Martha. Way to go.