Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Game Day

For those of you who haven't ever played Settlers of Catan, so sad. It is a family favorite and we try to play it most Sunday nights. It is always a fun night with ample amount of sugar products. Justin is always the banker and pretty much always wins...coincidence, I think not.


Justin and Sha Nay Nay, Maile(you'll have to ask her about the face), My chair with red pieces neatly arranged in front with the usual glass of ice water, Benny the brown trout, Tony Tony, and my Uncle Richy.


5 comments:

Malia said...

Lol, Jules I love your wording.

Lyndsie Field said...

okay, you guys have to teach us how to play it. my parents got it for christmas & we played it once, but it was kindof confusing. next time you're up...let's play!

the cummard family said...

shoot, next time we're (or I'm) in! lol to the neatly arranged red pieces.

Marley Girls said...

oh lyndsie it is the funnest game, you will love it! We will have to definitely play next time we are up...it is confusing at first but you catch on quickly and then it is so fun!

See it Try it Love it said...

How fun what a great tradition. I absolutely love that game, we need to play it more.